Friday, October 30, 2009

Yuvarajyam Producer raped receptionist

‘Yuva Rajyam’ producer Haran Hussein Saied has raped his employee and threatens to kill her if she reveals it to anyone. It’s yet shocking news for Tollywood which recently has suffered a big jolt with actress Bhuvaneswari case, who was caught red handed doing flesh business.

Haran Hussein Saied owns the ‘Aasara Niraman India’ a film production house in Hyderabad. A 19 year old girl who is working in it as Coordinator cum Receptionist has approached radical Hindu Organisation Viswa Hindu Parishath seeking protection from the producer. She has appealed them to save her life from the producer who owes to kill her if she goes against his wish.

“I was asked to accompany him for inviting the politicians and film industry people for the audio release function scheduled for Thursday. When, we finished our work he invited me to join him for a dinner at his home, and I couldn’t guess what his intention was? I followed him into his house where he raped me and threatens to kill. I was shocked with this incident. I don’t want to let him go free. Because of his threat, I felt that only VHP can give me protection from him and can give a fight to him.”

VHP leaders promised to fight for her till the culprit lands behind the bars. It is surprising that, the victim prefers to approach VHP rather than lodging a complaint with local police, which gives a twist in the case leading to Hindu Muslim problems.

This is a Guest post written by ravi the admin of Crazyblogger.net

No comments:

Latest buzz on Telugu movie blog