Friday, October 30, 2009

Spicy actress in tub of red chillies

Neetu Chandra is well known for her controversies in Tollywood, but she is the hottest star in Bollywood and rest. Now she is playing a hot chick in her Tamil venture, "Teeratha Vilayattu Pillai" pairing opposite to Vishal. What we found out recently about her is that she is doing a hot item song for the introduction song in this movie, where she has taken a bath in the tub filled with red chillies. Yes, they are real red chillies.

Neetu explains, "Thiru told me that I had to soak in a bathtub that would be filled with dummy red chillies. But when we finally set up the bathtub, we realised that the fake chillies weren't enough to fill the tub. So, Thiru told me that he would use real chillies. I was taken aback and wasn't sure how to react. The spice started acting up within a few minutes. But, I had to seduce Vishal! So, I would throw seductive looks at him and as soon as Thiru said cut, I would wipe away the tears. Finally, after the shot was over, I ran to the shower and soaked myself in a tub (thankfully, without chillies) for over two hours. It took me one whole day to get rid of the rashes I had developed."

Since Vishal is well known face, surely we get a chance to watch this movie in Telugu. So lets wait to watch this hottie in chillie bath tub.

This is a Guest post written by ravi the admin of Crazyblogger.net

No comments:

Latest buzz on Telugu movie blog