Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Neetu not forgotten Rajashekhar

After having won hearts with her recent glamour photo shoot for Maxim, Neetu Chandra, the lady with the terrific smile is back with her latest offering 13B, a thriller. This film sees her being paired opposite talented R Madhavan.  When asked about the film, “All I can say is that it`s a super natural thriller and a complete family drama which the whole family can watch together. Beyond this, I can`t say anything about the film because that will have me letting the cat out of the bag. But yes... I promise that 13B is one of the best thrillers that anyone would have ever seen.” 
 
“It`s only needless to say that Maddy is not just a great person to be with, but also a great actor. He is a fantastic and superb co-star. I would love to work with him again and again. He is extraordinarily down to earth, very co-operative and helpful. To top it all, he has got an infectiously great smile, to which, I am sure that all the girls get charmed, swooned and swayed by...so am I (blushes) , ” Neetu when asked about R.Madhavan. When asked about the case on Rajashekhar, “The legal proceedings are going on. I have stopped talking about it, because it’s my lawyers who are taking care of it. I am just not getting into it at for time being” said Neethu in an interview. 

No comments:

Latest buzz on Telugu movie blog