Saturday, August 15, 2009

No success here but eyes at Bollywood

Andhrudu girl Gauri Pandit confesses that she didn’t want to take up film roles that weren’t interesting enough and chose to go on a well-deserved break. Today she has three films in her kitty and she claims her role in Houseful revived her interest in Tollywood films. “Things are falling in place and finally I can say my Tollywood career is on a roll,” she asserts with confidence. A common trait of a Bollywood import is to indulge in skin show in Telugu films. “I have no mental blocks about showing skin, but I’ll do the film if such a shot is done aesthetically. I think looking sexy is not just about showing off your curves. A person’s sex-appeal could be in the overall personality, a smile, the eyes, anything,” reasons Gauri. Gauri confesses that while south films will offer her work experience her big dream remains Bollywood.

No comments:

Latest buzz on Telugu movie blog