Saturday, August 15, 2009

Namitha back to tollywood

It looks like Namitha is taking a break fromKollywood and concentrating on Tollywood. Last week, she signed a Telugu film with Balakrishna, and she is already doing the role of a cop in Desadrohi.At the trailer launch of her Jaganmohini, which was held in Chennai recently, she was, without doubt, the cynosure of all eyes. And for her, a lot is riding on this bilingual (Tamil and Telugu) film, which has some awesome special effects. Says Namitha,”To be frank, I was disappointed with my recent crop of Tamil releases and I have not signed any new ones. I’ve never worked so hard for any film like I have for Jaganmohini. When this author-backed role was offered to me, I was not confident. But my producer and director convinced me that I was the right choice to do this thriller and thank God, it has shaped out really well.” The trade circle feels that Jaganmohini will be Namitha’s comeback venture in Tamil.

No comments:

Latest buzz on Telugu movie blog