Saturday, January 3, 2009

Natasha Suri new masalaBhatt girl

Natasha Sur

Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt seems to have finally got his film groove back and is busy with a couple of projects in the pipeline. The first is horror film 1920, which is set for release in September. He is also producing films for his assistants in the meantime whilst he zeroes in on his next directorial venture. But guess what? He has already cast the lead heroine for his next film, without even having a script in place. Talk about creative licence! The lucky girl is former beauty queen Natasha Suri. 

How did that happen? “Well, Natasha called me one day and came over to my office to meet me with her pictures. I was very impressed with her and found her very intelligent and cast her in my film,” says Vikram. But what about her acting prowess? “I am sure she will make a great actress. She is intelligent and most intelligent women can definitely act,” he says. Of course he would know — his past loves Sushmita Sen and Ameesha Patel are most certainly intelligent and fairly talented too

No comments:

Latest buzz on Telugu movie blog